cambodia visa for hong kong nationals
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Cambodia and Hong Kong are both excellent commercial partners and good friends. Residents of Hong Kong consider Cambodia to be a wonderful place to unwind and have fun. Cambodia is surrounded on all sides by gorgeous scenery and terrain. It is well-known among Hong Kong residents for its rich history, gorgeous vistas, cultural and religious values, delectable cuisine, and several other historical places. If you wish to visit this gorgeous country, you'll need to apply for a Cambodian visa for Hong Kong residents. We can aid you in locating your location quickly so that you do not become disoriented. You can apply for a Cambodian visa based on your travel preferences and the length of your stay in Cambodia.
COVID-19 rules and restrictions to consider during travel
- You will have to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you won't have to go into quarantine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated then you will have to be in quarantine for 7 days.
- If you are aged less than 15 years and not fully vaccinated, you won't have to go under quarantine if you are with your fully vaccinated guardians.
- When you arrive in Cambodia you won't need to show your PCR COVID-19 negative report certificate.
- You will not be asked to represent your ART test on arrival.
- Health insurance is not a compulsion but advised to get one.
Cambodia visa requirements for Nationals of Hong Kong
- Passport with a validity period of at least six months with two extra blank pages for receiving visa stamps.
- Your complete application for a visa on arrival in Cambodia.
- Keep photos of passport size with a clean background and without any hair accessories or glasses.
- A valid mail id and your debit and credit card in working position.
- Work permit, invitation letter, enrollment letter, and travel proof according to your type of Cambodian visa.
Cambodia visa application requirements
- Full name
- Visa type
- Length of visit
- Passport details
- Entry port
- Residential information
- Purpose of travel
- Digital photo
- Appropriate email address
Steps to obtain an E-visa to Cambodia
- You can start the procedure to get your Cambodia E-visa for Nationals of Hong Kong by filling out the web Cambodian visa application through an official website.
- Pay all the necessary fees for your Cambodia visa application through your cards such as debit or credit.
- The application will take at least 3 days to get processed and you will receive the confirmation mail.
- You should be eligible to download your E-visa for traveling to Cambodia.
- It is a single entry visa that can be used to travel for 30 days in Cambodia.
- You can only use this visa if your plan to travel involves only tourism. This tourist visa to Cambodia (T) is provided to Hong Kong residents for tourism purposes.
Other Cambodian visas are available
1. Ordinary Visa (E)
Ordinary visas are provided to nationals of Hong Kong to do business activities, job seeking, go to school here, and for retirement reasons. You can stay in Cambodia for 30 days.
2. Official Visa (B)
It is provided to those nationals of Hong Kong who have been invited by the Cambodian government authorities.
3. Courtesy Visa ( C)
This visa is mainly offered to Hong Kong NGOs or other foreign NGOs who are currently holding a valid MoU with government authorities in Cambodia.
4. Diplomatic Visa (A)
This visa is provided to those nationals of Hong Kong who are currently officers and coming here for diplomatic purposes.
Get entry through a Cambodian visa on arrival
You can always choose a Cambodian visa on arrival to obtain other visas except for a Cambodian tourist visa, in which case you will receive your official visa when you arrive at your arrival port or border crossing. You should be able to stay in Cambodia for 30 days with your Cambodian visa on arrival and can apply for an extension if you plan to remain for further days.
- Fill out the given Cambodian visa on arrival application at the airport or the border crossings.
- Be ready with the information and Cambodian visa requirements mentioned above to present at the ports and international crossings.
- Cambodia ports to receive Cambodian visas on arrival are as follows.
- Border Crossings between
- Cambodia international border
- Thailand international border
- Vietnam international border
- Laos international border
2. International Airports
- Siem Reap (REP)
- Phnom Penh (PNH)
Cambodian Visa from any Cambodian Embassy
- You can go and visit an embassy and supply all the Cambodian visa Requirements.
- You might also pay a visit to their websites to get the latest pieces of information about the process.
- You can go on walking or can also submit your application through the mail depending solely on the embassy requirements.
- You can get a visa to Cambodia according to your preference and stay there for 30 days.
Things to consider during your visit to Cambodia
- Cambodia's laws are stringent, so don't be caught doing something unlawful because you could face a lengthy prison sentence.
- In Cambodia, there is a lot of child sexual assault, so try not to get involved.
- Drug possession is banned in Cambodia, therefore don't try to buy or sell any form of drug or you'll be imprisoned.
- In Cambodia, try to stay away from airports and military installations.
- Before photographing or filming religious figures such as monks or other religious figures, get their permission.
- If you try to defame and attack Cambodia's monarchy and king, you can face repercussions.
- Avoid wearing revealing clothing in places like Angkor Wat or other temples since Cambodians are conservative when it comes to religious attire.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA WORK VISA
The preceding post has provided you with all of the necessary information for obtaining a Cambodian visa for Hong Kong people. Other than a Cambodian tourist visa, you will not be able to obtain an E-visa to visit Cambodia from Hong Kong. During your time in Cambodia, you must ensure that you adhere to any COVID limitations and do not engage in any unlawful or unethical behavior.