cambodia visa for nationals of israel
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Cambodia and Israel enjoy friendly diplomatic relations and are allies. People in Israel regard Cambodia to be a fantastic tourist destination where they can relax and have a good time. Cambodia has a lot to offer foreign visitors, including ancient temples, cultural and religious values, magnificent landscapes, natural habitats, and beautiful beaches. You will need a Cambodia visa from Israel to visit Cambodia, and we can assist you in obtaining one so that you do not encounter any difficulties. Depending on your preferences, you can choose from a variety of Cambodian visas. Because covid remains a hazard in this Cambodia you must ensure that you are taking all necessary precautions and obeying the guidelines.
COVID-19 guidelines to be followed by Israel Nationals
- You will have to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to travel.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you won't have to go into quarantine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated then you will have to be in quarantine for 7 days.
- If you are aged less than 15 years and not fully vaccinated, you won't have to go under quarantine if you are with your fully vaccinated guardians.
- When you arrive in Cambodia you won't need to show your PCR COVID-19 negative report certificate.
- You will not be asked to represent your ART test on arrival.
- Health insurance is not a compulsion but advised to get one.
Cambodia visa requirements for Israel National
- Passport with a validity period of at least six months with two extra blank pages for receiving visa stamps.
- Your complete Cambodia visa application for a visa on arrival in Cambodia.
- Keep photos of passport size with a clean background and without any hair accessories or glasses.
- Work permit, invitation letter, enrollment letter, and travel proof according to your type of Cambodian visa.
Visa from any Cambodian Embassy
- There is no Cambodian embassy built in Israel yet. You can go and visit a nearby embassy in another nation and supply all the Cambodian visa Requirements.
- You might also pay a visit to their websites to get the latest pieces of information about the process.
- You can go to the Embassy or can also submit your application through the mail depending solely on the embassy requirements.
- You can get a visa to Cambodia according to your preference and stay there for 30 days.
Visa on arrival in Cambodia for Israel Nationals
- You first need to fill out the Cambodian visa application that has been provided for a Cambodian visa on arrival at the Cambodian airports.
- You will need to get in the queue to wait for your turn to receive a Cambodian visa on arrival by supplying all the information including your Full name, Gender, DOB, Nationality, Visit reason, length of visit, entry port, visa type, password number, residential information, and transport vehicle number.
- You should be able to stay in Cambodia for 30 days with your visa on arrival in Cambodia and can apply for an extension if you plan to remain for further days.
- You can receive your visa on arrival in Cambodia between Cambodia, Vietnam, Thailand, and Laos land crossings.
- You may also receive them at Siem Reap or Phnom Penh international airports in Cambodia.
If you simply wish to travel across Cambodia and participate in leisure activities, the best alternative is to obtain a Cambodian tourist E-visa.
- You can start the procedure to get your E-visa by filling out the web application through an official website.
- Pay all the necessary fees for your Cambodia visa application through your cards such as debit or credit.
- The application will take at least 3 days to get processed and you will receive the confirmation mail.
- You should be eligible to download your E-visa for traveling to Cambodia.
ALSO READ: CAMBODIA VISA FOR HONG KONG NATIONALS
Local laws that are needed to be followed
- Cambodia's laws are stringent, so don't be caught doing something unlawful because you could face a lengthy prison sentence.
- In Cambodia, there is a lot of child sexual assault, so try not to get involved.
- Drug possession is banned in Cambodia, therefore don't try to buy or sell any form of drug or you'll be imprisoned.
- In Cambodia, try to stay away from airports and military installations.
- If you try to defame and attack Cambodia's monarchy and king, you can face repercussions.
- Avoid wearing revealing clothing in places like Angkor Wat or other temples since Cambodians are conservative when it comes to religious attire.
Things to do during your visit to Cambodia
- You must visit Angkor Wat, the most famous temple in Cambodia, and examine this magnificent masterpiece.
- You must visit Cambodian beaches to participate in water activities and to witness the breathtaking sunset scenery.
- If you want to get in touch with nature, go jungle trekking and explore the environment.
- You can savor delectable street food and get a sense of the Cambodian lifestyle.
- You can also go to the Mekong to sail at dusk when all of the boats light up and create a stunning spectacle.
- You can also learn about Cambodian culture by visiting museums, and national parks, and attending performances.
READ ALSO: WAYS TO EXTEND CAMBODIA VISA
You now know what documents you'll need and how to get a Cambodian visa from Israel after reading the preceding post. You can get them at the embassy or get a visa on arrival after you are in Cambodia. If you are solely visiting Cambodia for tourism, you should apply for a Cambodian tourist E-visa.