Process for Cambodia visa application for Nigerian
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Are you from Nigeria and looking for a visa to travel to Cambodia? There are people from all parts of the world who want to go to Cambodia once in a life. However, we are going to talk about the people of Nigeria only. If you are from Nigeria and want to apply for a visa. I will suggest you read the article before applying to Cambodia. This article going to cover all information that you need to know about Cambodian visas for Nigeria. It is not so easy to enter Cambodia, you must have a visa with you.
Guide to getting a Cambodia visa for Nigeria on arrival;
- Get into the airport.
- After arriving at the airport, Nigerian citizens need to the Cambodian immigration counter.
- You will be given a form from the immigration of Cambodia.
- Fill out the form with all the details asked in the form.
- Submit the form and pay the visa fee at the counter.
- The official will verify your application. If the information is genuine, they will grant a visa and sent it to you.
- You can enter Cambodia now.
Since there is no embassy of Cambodia in Nigeria. You can not apply for a visa from the embassy. In this case, you are suggested to apply through another country where Cambodia operated its embassy. Or you can apply online for an e-Visa.
ALSO READ: PROCESS TO GET CAMBODIA VISA FOR US CITIZENS
Cambodia visa requirements for Nigerian citizens;
- International passport Issued by the government of Nigeria.
- The validity must be six months.
- Two passport-size photographs are needed.
- Proof of basic traveling allowance.
- Proof of a return ticket from Cambodia.
- Proof of confirmed hotel in Cambodia.
If you are applying for a business visa, the following document should be there including the above documents;
- Invitation letter from the business company that you will be joining for business.
- A personal letter by the authority of Cambodia including the reason for the visit, date, and place of where you will be staying.
ALSO READ: TIPS TO TRAVEL TO CAMBODIA
Types of visas for Nigeria people can apply for;
- Tourist Visa: The entry for the tourist visa will be for only one time, which means you will get a single entry. A tourist visa is valid for 3 months and you have to arrive in between three months for the period of 30 days only. You can also extend for another 2 months
- Business Visa: A business visa is valid for 3 months, and you can extend it for one year or more if you want.
Information you need to fill in the application form on arrival;
- Your full name.
- Your Gender.
- Date of Birth.
- Place of Birth.
- Passport number, issue, and expiration date.
- Visit purpose.
- Permanent and Temporary addresses.
- Length of stay in Cambodia.
- Type of Visa you are applying for.
- Port of Entry.
Points to remember;
- You can enter only once with your visa.
- For kids below 12 years old, no visa will be required for them.
- E-visa processing will take 2-3 days.
- You won’t get to modify the application again if you delay the trip.
- Two copies of your visa should be there with you. You have to submit them to the immigration office and another at the time of departure.
- Proof of travel arrangement should be there with you which shows where you are going to travel and in which place, the duration of your trip. The traveler’s full name must be mentioned.
- Proof of health insurance to have with you because it is mandatory to have before visiting Cambodia. The insurance paper should include the time of traveling should be covered.
There is no option to apply from the embassy because the Cambodian embassy is not available in Nigeria. You will have to apply online for an e-visa. Following are the features of an e-visa.
Benefits of applying for an E-visa
- E-visa is easy to apply for because you don’t need to visit the embassy and you can apply it from an online website.
- E-visa is fast to apply for and fast to receive your visa because you don’t need to wait in a queue at the embassy.
- There are customer support pages where you can get help within a minute if you face any problem while filling out the application.
- It is safe also and you can access it anytime from anywhere because you will have your visa on the website.
ALSO READ: COVID 19 ENTRY POLICIES FOR CAMBODIA
Cambodia is full of wonders and the Khmer origin is with more than 95% of the population with a long-standing history, and culture. Another reason to visit Cambodia is the stunning view of temples that are constructed during the Khmer Era. The temple is known as Angkor Temple which is the most popular tourist destination and the capital city of the prospering Khmer Empire. Angkor temple is also an attractive tourist site. This temple also comes under UNESCO world heritage site in Cambodia. You are suggested to visit Cambodia and get experience the culture of another country apart from Nigeria.