cambodia visa for russian nationals
- Author- Shruti
- Publish Date-
Cambodia is known around the world for its beautiful scenery and other well-known destinations. Everyone wishes to visit Angkor Wat at least once in their lives to witness the famed ruins of the temple. This country has historical history, cultural values, and religious sites to offer visitors who want to immerse themselves in Cambodia's splendor. Both countries have remained friendly and are enjoying solid diplomatic relations since the fall of the Soviet Union. You may go bicycling, cruising, visiting other religious sites, visiting national parks, swimming at gorgeous beaches, watching Khmer performances, and diving to have a fantastic time here. We can help you in acquiring a Cambodian visa for you if you are planning to visit Cambodia.
Important COVID-19 rules and regulations for Russians
- You will have to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you won't have to go into quarantine.
- If you are not fully vaccinated then you will have to be in quarantine for 7 days.
- If you are aged less than 15 years and not fully vaccinated, you won't have to go under quarantine if you are with your fully vaccinated guardians.
- When you arrive in Cambodia you won't need to show your PCR COVID-19 negative report certificate.
- You will not be asked to represent your ART test on arrival.
- Health insurance is not a compulsion but advised to get one.
Cambodia visa requirements for Russians
- Passport with a validity period of at least six months with two extra blank pages for receiving visa stamps.
- Your complete application for a visa on arrival in Cambodia.
- Keep photos of passport size with a clean background and without any hair accessories or glasses.
- Work permit, invitation letter, enrollment letter, and travel proof according to your type of Cambodian visa.
Cambodia visa application requirements
- Full name
- Visa type
- Length of visit
- Passport details
- Entry port
- Residential information
- Purpose of travel
- Digital photo
- Appropriate email address
Nationals of Russia can take advantage of Cambodia's online visa service. If you plan to visit Cambodia for travel or other leisure activities, this is a very straightforward way to obtain a Cambodian E-visa.
Steps to acquire an E-visa
- You can only acquire an E-visa for tourism purposes to visit Cambodia from Russia.
- You can start the procedure to get your Cambodian E-visa for Nationals of Russia by filling out the web Cambodian visa application through an official website.
- Pay all the necessary fees for your Cambodia visa application through your cards such as debit or credit.
- The application will take at least 3 days to get processed and you will receive the confirmation mail.
- You should be eligible to download your E-visa for travelling to Cambodia.
- It is a single entry visa that can be used to travel for 30 days in Cambodia.
READ ALSO: GUIDE TO CAMBODIA E VISA
Steps to acquire a Visa from Cambodian Embassy
- You can go and visit a nearby embassy in Russia and supply all the Cambodian visa Requirements there.
- You might also pay a visit to their websites to get the latest pieces of information about the process.
- You can go on walking or can also submit your application through the mail depending solely on the embassy requirements.
- You can get a visa to Cambodia according to your preference and stay there for 30 days.
Get entry through a Cambodian visa on arrival
- Fill out the given Cambodian visa on arrival application at the airport or the border crossings.
- Be ready with the information and Cambodian visa requirements to present at the ports and international crossings.
- Cambodia ports to receive Cambodian visas on arrival are as follows
- Border Crossings between
- Cambodia international border
- Thailand international border
- Vietnam international border
- Laos international border
- International Airports
- Siem Reap (REP)
- Phnom Penh (PNH)
ALSO READ: DIFFERENT WAYS TO EXTEND CAMBODIA VISA
Kinds of Cambodian visa for a Nationals of Russia
1. Tourist Visa (T)
This tourist visa to Cambodia is provided to Russian residents for tourism purposes. You can stay in Cambodia for 30 days with it.
2. Ordinary Visa(E)
Ordinary visas are provided to nationals of Russia to do business activities, job seeking, go to school here, and for retirement reasons. You can stay in Cambodia for 30 days. You cannot get them through an online system.
3. Official Visa (B)
It is provided to those nationals of Russia who have been invited by the Cambodian government authorities.
4. Courtesy Visa ( C)
This visa is mainly offered to nationals of Russian NGOs or other foreign NGOs who are currently holding a valid MoU with government authorities in Cambodia.
5. Diplomatic Visa (A)
This visa is provided to those nationals of Russia who are currently officers and coming here for diplomatic purposes.
Local laws that are needed to be followed by Russians
- In Cambodia, there is a lot of child sexual assault, so try not to get involved.
- Drug possession is banned in Cambodia, therefore don't try to buy or sell any form of drug or you'll be imprisoned.
- In Cambodia, try to stay away from airports and military installations.
- Before photographing or filming religious figures such as monks or other religious figures, get their permission.
- If you try to defame and attack Cambodia's monarchy and king, you can face repercussions.
- Avoid wearing revealing clothing in places like Angkor Wat or other temples since Cambodians are conservative when it comes to religious attire.
- To avoid penalties, don't disrespect people or lie to the police in Cambodia.
The information on this site has informed you about the Cambodia visa for nationals of Russia. If you are planning to visit Cambodia for holiday or leisure activities, you can apply for a Cambodia E-visa. You can apply for additional visas at the Cambodian embassy or get a visa on arrival in Cambodia. We're here to assist you with obtaining a visa so that you don't run into any serious issues. Remember to take precautions and adhere to Cambodian rules and regulations for a safe journey.
ALSO READ: VISA POLICY FOR CAMBODIA VISA