complete guide on obtaining a cambodia tourist visa
- Author- Vijaya
- Publish Date-
Cambodia is a famous tourist destination and if you are planning to fly to Cambodia, you will have an exciting experience in Cambodia that you won't forget. It is located in the southern part of the Asian continent and is officially known as the Kingdom of Cambodia. It could be argued that because tourism accounts for a sizable portion of the country's growth, it is keeping Cambodia afloat. Given its rich history and culture, Cambodia can be regarded as a very exotic and exciting tourist destination, which makes it a well-liked transit location. You must have a tourist visa for Cambodia to travel from Cambodia to your final destination. Nowadays, applying for a tourist visa is simple kudos to the Cambodia Visa Online portal's application procedures. This article will focus on the details regarding the tourist visa for Cambodia along with the procedures involved in it.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA TRAVEL DESTINATIONS
WHAT IS A CAMBODIA TOURIST VISA?
Another way to organise a quick trip to Cambodia is to apply for a tourist visa. On your way to another country, it is a practical way to stop in and explore Cambodia. As long as their tourist visa is still valid, travellers who have one for Cambodia can leave the airport and tour the nation.
In comparison to a transit visa, having a tourist visa gives you a slightly different perspective on visiting Cambodia, but it can still result in a quick and enjoyable trip. It is a straightforward and useful way to plan a trip to Cambodia.
WHERE TO APPLY?
One must apply with Cambodia Visa Online to obtain a tourist visa for Cambodia. The common steps in the application process are as follows:
- Use the reliable platform designed to make the process of applying for a Cambodian visa simple for visitors from all over the world to submit a tourist visa application online through Cambodia Visa Online.
- Keep all the documents required to apply for a tourist visa to Cambodia and upload it as needed.
- Select the most appropriate payment option and submit your application.
- Check the status of your visa, and once it has been granted, you can book a flight to Cambodia.
READ ALSO: CAMBODIA TOURIST VISA PROCESS
You need to have a specific set of documents to obtain a tourist visa for Cambodia. The required documentation is listed as follows:
- There should be two blank pages in the passport.
- a passport with a validity of at least six months.
- Information about your final destination country's flight.
- information on the lodging arrangements in Cambodia, if made.
- images of the data pages in your passport
- A coloured photo of the applicant in passport size against a white background
What is the Process for applying for a Cambodia Tourism Visa?
The online tourist visa for Cambodia can be obtained immediately as a visa for Cambodia is accessible online. Obtaining a visa to visit Cambodia is simple with the Cambodia Visa. With this tourist visa, you can enter Cambodia without going through the typical application procedure. There is no requirement to travel to a Cambodian embassy or send your passport to a foreign nation. You can complete the entire process online, and you'll receive your visa via email.
TYPES OF VISAS
Visas for tourism to Cambodia come in a variety of forms:
- Visas with a single entry: These are only valid for one entry and permit you to stay in Cambodia for up to 30 days.
- Visas with multiple entries: Within a year of the date of issue, you are permitted unlimited entry and exit from the nation.
- Transit Visa: You are permitted to transit through Cambodia with this type of visa to travel to another nation or area, but you are not permitted to stay there longer than 24 hours or travel between two or more cities in a single day.
READ ALSO: COVID-19 POLICIES FOR CAMBODIA VISA
The Government of Cambodia issued some guidelines that must be followed in the wake of this pandemic to travel safely and without incident. These are the protocols that are included:
- If you're an unvaccinated or partially vaccinated tourist hoping to get a tourist visa, bring a negative Rt-PCR test report with you.
- A maximum of 72 hours have passed since the departure date for the test report.
- If you have received the recommended vaccine in its entirety, be sure to show your immunisation certificate when applying for immigration.
- A vaccination record will only be taken into consideration if more than 14 days have passed since your most recent dose.
MUST VISIT PLACES
Travel to Cambodia is exotic, and adventurous, and offers visitors a wealth of history and culture to treasure. The following list of fantastic travel destinations in Cambodia is provided:
- The temples of Angkor
- Ta Prohm
- Phnom Tamao Wildlife Park
- The tropical islands
- Kulen National Park
- Kep and Kampot
- Mondulkiri Elephant and Wildlife sanctuary
READ ALSO: 5 UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ANGOR VAT
This article provides every aspect of the Cambodian tourist visa application process in great detail. This will make it simple and hassle-free for you to apply for a Cambodia tourist visa. I hope your quick trip to Cambodia is enjoyable.